Hotels – Hotel Apartments

In almost all cases, if you use recorded music in your business you will require an Asteras music licence, regardless of the music format being played (from a radio station, TV, CDs, etc.).

As a guide price, the music licence for your hotel, organised tourist apartment, guest house, B&B, caravan and holiday park could cost from Euros 80.00 + Euros 3,42 per room annually.

If there are restaurants, bars, spas, nightclubs, shops, beauty and hairdressing salons situated within your hotel or hotel apartment, please refer to the specific business type for estimating the additional cost of obtaining a licence for these areas.

  • Outdoor spaces (patios, pools, etc.) 50% of the above amounts.
  • To calculate the final charge, the ratio of actual months in operation of each unit within a calender year will be taken into account (1/1 – 31/12).
  • The above amounts do not include 5%VAT

The above prices are provided for information purposes only and should act as an indication of how much a licence could cost. For an accurate cost please contact us by clicking here.