I Play Music

Any business that plays recorded music in public, such as a restaurant, bar, shops, is required to have an ASTERAS licence.

Businesses can benefit from music and musical videos. However, Their use in public spaces, businesses and radio-television stations requires authorization from ASTERAS .

This section will tell you more about the music licence that ASTERAS issues, the law, how much it costs, and how to obtain a license.