Nightclubs – Discos

In almost all cases, if you use recorded music in your business you will require an Asteras neighbouring rights music licence, regardless of the music format being played (from a radio station, TV, CDs, etc.).

As a guide price, the music licence for your pub, bar, disco, nightclub and student union could cost from Euros 1800 annually.

  • Outdoor spaces (patios, pools, etc.) 50% of the above amounts.
  • To calculate the final charge, the ratio of actual months in operation of each unit within a calendar year will be taken into account (1/1 – 31/12).
  • The above amounts do not include 5%VAT

The above prices are provided for information purposes only and should act as an indication of how much a licence could cost. For an accurate cost please contact us by clicking here.